You can easily customize the look of the IISADMPWD Replacement tool.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to the IISADMPWD Replacement Tool installation directory, typically at %Program Files%\WebActiveDirectory\IISADMPWDReplacementTool.
- Open each of the web application directories–IISChangePassword and IISCheckPasswordStatus–and navigate to the Content directory that contains images and style sheets for each application.
- To change the banner image to your own custom image, simply replace the logo.png file in the Images directory with your own logo in PNG format.
- To change the look and feel of the application, use a CSS or text editor to open the site.css file in the Styles directory. You can then modify the CSS selectors to customize the style sheet for your needs.
- Save the CSS file.
- Refresh the IISADMPWD Replacement Tool application you modified to test and make sure you like your changes.
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote