Our Promise To You
Here at Web Active Directory, we are so confident in our service philosophy that we publish the following promise. If we do not live up to this promise, send us an email. We will listen and see if there is anything we can do to better uphold our promise to you and the rest of our customers.
The Web Active Directory Service Promise
- We will work with you and your team to configure and customize our products in your environment before we ask you to buy.
- We are Active Directory and infrastructure experts. During our interactions with you, we will provide our knowledge and expertise to you free of charge. Why? We are here to help you solve your AD issues and we want to help you address your pains! If we can’t provide a solution, we hope to offer advice to point you in the right direction. Heck, you may even tell a friend or two about us with this kind of service.
- Every customer is at our Platinum Support Level. In fact, we don’t even have support tiers or levels because we think every customer is important, whether you have 10 desktops or 100,000. We could try to make more money off of you with different levels of support but that’s not how we do business. If you have a question, a support issue or a bug to report, our engineers will communicate directly with you to provide the information you need as soon as possible.
- Servant leadership, the foundation of our company, drives our service philosophy. If our products do not fit well in your business or environment, we will make recommendations for competitors’ tools that may fit your needs.
- Our service commitment with you does not end at the time we complete a sale to you—it continues throughout your relationship with us. We are here to make our products work as well as possible in your environment. If we do not meet your needs or expectations with our solutions and service, send us an email and we’ll fix the problem or recommend a solution from a competitor.